Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top Country Music Artists From G.A.C.


Hello there. How y'all been doin? I've been trying to keep up with who's who in the country music scene, lately. I found a wonderful website that gives me the skinny on country music artists of today.

G.A.C. (Great American Country) Music has an up to date list:

1. Taylor Swift
2. Carrie Underwood
3. Keith Urban
4. Kellie Pickler
5. Reba McEntire

6. Brad Paisley
7. Alan Jackson
8. Josh Turner
9. Trace Adkins
10. Jason Aldean

And I also found some country music at Super Fan 2009.
I didn't realize that gal had such a variety of taste. As long as there's some country music in there, she's alright with me. Although, I do admit that some of the music on her page I find quite offensive.


There's also Public Domain 2ten's country music page,
if you're looking for some old timers music. Some quality stuff on that there page, I tell ya!


Ok now...y'all take care now...ya hear?

FWR

No comments: