Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1952 Vincent Black Lightning - Del McCoury


Howdy pardners!
What a fine day to be lookin' around for some good old country music. Always tryin' to set my ears up for some pickin' and strummin' the way they used to do back in my hay day. 
Have you ever been lookin' for Mp3's and just got down right frustrated? Well I'm lookin' all the time and sometimes it's a mess. Sometimes I don't know even where to begin. This particular time I tried being specific about my search. I wanted an Mp3 for you to listen to. So I typed in Mp34U! And lordy,  I ended up finding  Del McCoury!! What a treat! What a discovery! And wouldn't you know it, it's a live track, too! At the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival they have in the wild west, city of SanFrancisco. Now, I know...San Francisco doesn't really make me think about country music at first thought. So you can best believe that I did one whopper of a double take when I layed eyes upon this here track. Just hit play and you'll know exactly what I'm talkin' about! 


Take care now...ya hear?!

WR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with you about Del McCoury. He makes alot of people smile with his music...

MJH