Thursday, August 28, 2008

Runnin' Wild


Howdy everybody. How y'all doin' today? I hope ya have a smile workin' for ya.
Hey...
Is it me or is it a well known fact that American music is the best darn music on the planet?
If it's just me then let me say this now...I love it. The kinda music that really gets under my skin is good old time country music. It's a simple kinda music for simple minded people who already have a lot to deal with in life. Now, I respect Jazz and all for it's complicated and sophisticated ways. Don't get me wrong. As an accountant, I do believe that I can figure most things out. But when I need to take a break from countin' numbers and dealin' with the missus and artists who want to tell me their personal problems, I need something easy for a troubled mind. And that's why I like country, bluegrass,blues and western. Here is an equation for ya:
E=CW squared. I'll give you a clue...the E stands for easy listenin'...got it?
Good.
Here is some music that sounds easy, but gets my heart a thumpin' whenever I hear
James Cole's Washboard Four's "Runnin' Wild."

Y'all take care now ya hear?

W. Rose

No comments: